How can you help? Well, I am really glad you asked!
1. Go vote for me at: the 2010 Panel Picker Site
To find my panel at this site just search the title or my name: Ashley Colpaart (it has 2 a's)
2. Could you send this link to everyone you know that may be interested in this topic? It would be greatly appreciated!
Here is my panel description:
The Good Food Movement is using twitter, blogging, newspapers, movies and other creative forms of media to fuel changes in the way we eat and produce our food. Individually and globally, it is the cornerstone issue that connects people, the environment, health and energy. Can highlight: Meatless Monday, Food Inc., Fresh, Free Range Media, Berkshares, CSA/farmers markets/farm to school
And my content ideas:
- food policy blogging
- sustainable agriculture education
- approaches to access of food, innercity gardens
- using video/media for education
- alternative investment and economic models
- meatless monday campaign
- Veggie trader to connect homegrown food with people
- CSA, CS-fish, CSmeat
- linking farmers with supply chains