Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Organic Lawsuit

A press release by the Organic Consumers Association has found that carcinogenic 1,4-Dioxane, was found in Leading "Organic" Brand Personal Care Products.
"1,4-Dioxane is considered a chemical "known to the State of California to cause cancer" under proposition 65, and has no place in "natural" or "organic" branded personal care products."

The products include:
JASON Pure Natural & Organic
Giovanni Organic Cosmetics
Kiss My Face
Nature's Gate Organics

Thanks to Dr. Bronner. A name I know I can trust...his were found not to Contain 1,4-Dioxane. That's my Doctor.

The suit, filed in Alemeda County can be read here.

Press Release

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd take a bullet for Dr. Bronner. Man, reading those labels could keep you entertained for HOURS!

Andy